Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Boys I Girls IIIII


Dear husband,


I love you so much and that's why I'm giving you another baby girl! You need to keep working hard because the girls take a lot of money and we need to start a wedding fund.


Dear Friends and Whoever reads this blog,


Keep doing a good job raising your baby boys so my girls will have great husbands and I will promise I will do my best for my girls to be good wives.


I guess it's time for another bow-making night! See you soon!



Love,



5 comments:

maccam said...

Congrats Melina! That is so funny! I'm so excited for you!

Maren said...

Oh Melina! I guess you do such a great job with your girls you just had to have another one! I hope you're still excited- your girls are the cutest!

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Haha love this post. You make such beautiful girls!!

Kylie said...

It's just because you make such cute girls!!! SERIOUSLY!

Kami Lunt said...

Oh Melina, You definitely make some really cute girls! I'm excited for you guys! Congrats! :)